Tiglion Travel Services Company Limited (Tiglion Travel) has been in operation for more than 3 decades since 1982 with registration as a travel agency (no. 350005) and also a general insurance agency (no. 95903303). Tiglion Travel's professional travel service staff force is well-known for quick response and absolute reliability. Provision of travel arrangements including airlines ticketing, hotel accommodation booking, matching tour packages, rail passes, etc. for travelers to visit tourist destinations worldwide is our business.
The value-added travel information databases at www.travel.com.hk is uniquely designed and regularly maintained. They are many a time useful for choosing trip destinations and planning journey itineraries, bearing always the needs and wishes of passengers and travelers as priorities. If not an assurance by itself, it is bound to be a positive sign telling the highly appraised service standard of Tiglion Travel as proven by the notable awards won once and again by Tiglion Travel:
(1) 1999, Hong Kong Trade Development Council Services Award in Export Marketing;
(2) 2004, The Best 10 Teams in Strategy Planning (Sales) in China 2nd Conference;
(3) 2013, Partner Employer Award through long established training conducted for students of Hong Kong Vocational Training Council Institute.
For the benefits of users and clients, information available on www.travel.com.hk includes airlines ticket-fares and terms, rail passes and train schedules, holidays tour packages with hotel accommodation and prices, etc. Again, for the benefits of those knowledgeable or professional clients, an online transaction processing application for taking out a travel insurance policy is operative on Tiglion Travel's e-insurance platform, www.insurance.com.hk. It enables online payment processing with use of credit cards, and autonomic issue of e-certificates and verified sales orders at the successful conclusion of the work process.
Culture travel is the theme of the day. Innovative tourists visa requirements databases as rolled out with interactive interface at www.travel.com.hk literally served as a focal point in use by a potential traveling public with a population of 1.3 billion in China. A even greater number of user communities is coming into shape given that the databases contain China bound information required by tourists that come from all places over the world. A dual channel alternating the traffic flow and culture in action is due to occur between China and the remaining parts of the world under the following 4 categories:
- the required conditions for obtaining entry visa(s) to visit 192 different countries by an applicant being a citizen of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region HKSAR;
- the required conditions for obtaining entry visa(s) to visit 192 different countries by an applicant being a Chinese national from China Mainland;
- the required conditions for obtaining entry visa(s) to visit Hong Kong HKSAR from nationals and citizens of 192 different countries; and
- the required conditions for obtaining entry visa(s) to visit China Mainland from nationals and citizens of 192 different countries.